Monday 4 March 2013

The Monday Smile

Hello everyone and welcome to another week and another smile to set you on your way.  It's March! the dark days of winter will soon be behind us and even better we have had sunshine! 




I was even able to get into the garden and start the odious task of clearing up last years debris...still a long way to go but at least I have made a start.

I am introducing something new tomorrow and I have to say I am a little nervous because I've never tried this before and I'm afraid it might not work.  I am useless at technical things and just tend to feel my may through so I have my fingers and toes crossed that I have done it right and that you will all like the idea.

Now let little Johnny make you smile :)
(It is a teeny bit rude)



LITTLE JOHNNY

The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm,
and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, ’That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was ’fascinated.
 ‘The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand.
The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before.

She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate' so she called on him.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight.' 

The teacher sat down and cried.


                                                                                          here

7 comments:

  1. LMFAO I'm a teacher....I'm telling that one at work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Linda! :) What a joke!
    Thanks for cheering up on Monday :)
    Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha! Haven't heard that one before. I'm not very techno savvy either. Look forward to seeing what you are up to. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was funny. Thanks for the smile this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihihi! Have a nice day! Regula

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Johnny story. My chuckle for the day and my DH's name is Johnny. I can hear him saying something like that. lol

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute joke to start the week :D I'm now so curious to see what you have in store for tomorrow. And hey, most of us are just taking a stab at all this techno stuff and hoping for the best ... you're not alone!! ;) Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx